RSS

Monday, March 9, 2009

So many things to do!!

Week 6 is coming, test on 12th, 16th, and 18th March. 12th is maths 4, one chapter only, and that one chapter really making me headache. Look at the pass year paper, can do most of the question, but when solving the tutorial questions, stuck here stuck there. Why is tutorial questions so hard?? And why does the pass year questions given by lecturer seem so easy?

1st chapter, Random Variables, still its not too hard, looking for "Discrete and continuous rvs, Pdfs and cdfs, Joint pdfs and joint cdfs, Marginal pdfs and conditional pdfs, Statistical independence, Transformations of rvs" (copied from notes), so many things. Then have to look for expectation which is the mean and so many more. Lastly, Markov Chain, should I say its consider easier among the other two.

They dont sound too much to study, but why am I worrying and feel stress about it??

Owh ya, still need to do lab report. Damn, totally forgot about it!!!

The worst is to come, next week, week 7, mock meeting, technical report not started yet, questionnaire not started either. Dont know how to die. Why is all the member in my group do not care about it? If they dont, why should I? But I dont want to get low marks in this subject as it will affect my CGPA. SOB...SOB...

After so many headachessss, then all of a sudden, a friend come and let me know she is not suitable to be my friend. We have been friends for at least 5 years, then now, this is happening. What is the problem!!???

GOD!!!

2 comments:

GWP said...

Hey dear... I know all the r.vs and pdf, cdf u were talking about le... They are my good friends... If u dunno anything pls feel free to ask me ^_^

ChenChen said...

Owh reali?? Too bad, they dont wana bfren me well... :(

Ask u ah?? Hehe, u too far d laa... takkan wana take plane to find u rite... i will settle it on my own, if reali cnt den wil go find my tutor...

I 4gt u taking statistic d... hehe...

Thanx for wiling to help... Muaxxx