RSS

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hating Myself

5th July 2009, the whole day, the weather is so nice. Woke up at about 11am, then start with my pc, as usual, then watch show laa, watch dvd laa, after everything is done, its already 3pm. With such a nice weather, a normal person with my age should at least go for cycling, play basketball, football or at least play ping pong, what I did was sleeping at home. Damn!!! How could I have wasted such a nice and wonderful day!!! I really hate myself for being lazy like what I am now. :'( Fuck me!!!







-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The second thing I hate myself is when I can't even put all the components needed to a circuit on my own. I have been doing these kinda circuit board for so long now but I still don't know how to put the components together. :'(

Saturday, 4th July 2009, I have a mini project class, we were suppose to finish putting the components then supply voltage to the circuit and measure all the necessary value, everybody mange to finish it but me. Why can't I do it properly?? Why?? Why?? Why??

Damn, I really hate myself for not being serious is the things I have done so far. Man!!! Time to get myself serious now. That Sagittarius is right, I am such a childish and happy-go-lucky guy, the real world can never be as easy as what I think. DAMN!!!

0 comments: