RSS

Monday, August 10, 2009

Tension

Monday, 10th August 2009:

I am all tensed up, having a paper tomorrow bur I don't seem to have memorized anything yet. Almost 400 slides to read through. Thursday have another paper where a lot of calculation needed and tonnes of formula to understand and memorized, still, I haven't practice any of them yet. I am really really stress now. HAve to do lab report which must be submitted on thursday, need to check a very messy and complicated circuit design, study and understand 400 slides as well as understanding and memorizing tonnes of formula and derivation, all at ones, its makes me want to cry so much right now. I've never felt so bad for such a long time. I just felt frustrated now and want to cry now, how I wish there is a gf for me now, don't have to comfort, just quietly sitting beside me so when I needed a shoulder, there is always gonna be one. A big guy like me wanting to cry?? Haha, what a joke right, but when you are up against stress that you can't afford to support anymore, this is what its going to happen.

The last time I cried because can't finish homework is when I was in kindergarten or maybe primary school, I can't remember, my mom was teaching how to write well or maybe was teach me how to do that homework, I can't do well, then I cried. It sounds like I am becoming a kid right now.

I want to cry, I want to cry!!!









2 comments:

GWP said...

wah, chenchen...

looking at those crying cute babies makes u feel better??!

haha...

ChenChen said...

Nola, my crying face is too ugly maa, so show some cute baby crying faces loo... haha... so, hw r u?? Don't give up k...