RSS

Monday, December 14, 2009

I miss "YOU"........

I miss the days where I can ride my motorbike to go anywhere I want at anytime I want. Driving a car now and I seem to forget the joy riding a motorbike loitering around. Secondary time was the best, every morning woke up early, took shower and breakfast then ride motor to school, when class finish then ride back home, when have tuition class in the afternoon then will ride again to go for tuition class. The joy riding a bike is not the excitement when you ride fast nor being able to overtake cars when there is a traffic jam, the joy riding a bike is because you can go anywhere without needing to ride on the main road, I love riding at kampung roads, can ride without helmet, so nice. Even the sun is bright, it doesn't matter, when you are moving you can feel the win on your body, most of all, you can ride freely in kampung, do not worry abt being hit by a car o a huge lorry. Riding a motorbike is so much easier than driving a car, you can put your left leg on the paddle for rear passenger if your leg is long enough, but for sure not the right leg cause you need it to brake. One more enjoying thing about riding a bike is that you don't have to get pissed off if there is someone in front of you blocking your way, if driving a car you need to wait til there is enough space for your car to overtake but riding a bike as long as the bike has enough power then what you need to do is to just accelerate and overtake, that's all!!! You can never imagine how relax you can be riding on a bike, just resting your left hand on the handle bar and your left leg on the rear paddle, aah!!! How relaxing!!! The most important thing is that when you ride a bike, it feels like you are moving yourself in the nature, air. It is really really very nice doing so. Damn, I miss the feeling riding in kampung roads, all the trees and flowers passing by your side while you ride, sometimes you can even see some cows too. I really love those shortcuts in kampung, after spending so much time in this busy town, its kinda refreshing and nice to ride through kampung without having to worry about the cars and some other huge vehicles.


Awh!!! I MISS THE DAY WHERE I RIDE AROUND THE TOWN!!!

Finally, good luck for my exam!!!

0 comments: