RSS

Saturday, January 30, 2010

First Week of Class

Well, its already the ending of second week now, its not too late to talk about first week I guess. After a three weeks holidays I finally back to campus for new semester. This semester will be very very busy as I am taking five subjects. Lets not talk about unhappy stuff. The reason why I am blogging is to share some good thing in MMU. In MMU there is a shop call Din's Cafe. They sell Mee Goreng, Nasi Goreng, Nasi Goreng itself has Nasi Goreng Kampung, Nasi Goreng Hailam and so on. They have western food too, like Chicken Chop, Fish & Chips, Burgers and sandwiches. Sometimes when got really hungry, one can order Chicken Chop with Nasi Goreng, Mee Goreng or others. I can't share all of those mentioned above cause every time the food arrive I will be start eating without waiting. Its not like its very tasty or special but that is the place where you can find special food in MMU. There are people selling foods above Din's Cafe but usually if my friends and I intent to chit chat then we will go to Din's Cafe. Now, I want to share Black Pepper Chicken, basically it uses the sauce for Chicken Chop (Chicken Chop has either mushroom or black pepper) with own grilled chicken. Sometimes the chicken tastes like Ayamas chicken. Well, only Malaccans or those who stay in Malacca knows what is Ayamas I think.



Overall, this can be consider one of the best place in MMU. It only cost about RM4.50 or RM5.00 for a plate of this. Kopi Ais only RM1.20. Its cheap!! :)

Chicken Chop with Nasi Goreng and a cup of Neslo only cost RM8.90. :)

0 comments: