RSS

Monday, December 1, 2008

What a Surprised!!!

ECP2046 Computer Organization and Architecture, there are 7chapters all together. We have to complete the syllabus in 8weeks.

Today, we reach chapter4. The coordinator of this particular subject taught us for chapter1 then an Indian Mr. Emerson taught us chapter2 and chapter3. Chapter2 is kind of confusing especially when calculating the mapping stuff.

In chapter4, a lecturer named Mr. Khair Razlan is teaching us. When he got into class, I heard a girl sitting behind me ask her friend, "why his size so small??", my friend and I were laughing when we heard what the girl said. She would say that most probably she never met this lecturer before, actually, my friends who came to degree with me from diploma would have already know this lecturer. He used to be our lecturer when we were in diploma, never thought that could meet him again in degree (after he become lecturer in degree).

This lecturer was also my adviser back in diploma time. After he left to becoming a degree lecturer, another guy took over his place, Mr. Rozmie, I even added Mr. Rozmie in my yahoo messenger list. He was my adviser after Mr Khair. I still remember that Mr. Rozmie did ask me about my condition when I had an accident during practical, I was admitted in hospital for a night.

NOW, what is surprised about this class is that Mr Khair, all of a sudden, called my friend's name and asked him whether he understand or not during the lecture. I was shocked, I never know that he can memorise people's name so well. Then I told my friend sitting beside me, "Hey, its incredible that he can remember his name hor, I am sure he doesn.t remember mine" (as I hardly have people remember my name, not even my friends, some of them pronounce my name wrongly, but recently, I found a good friend who remembers my name and pronounce it all correctly), my friend replied "I think he still remembers your name". We continue listening to his lecture then.

While the class was going on, towards the end of the class when I was reading my notes and trying to understand whatever is in the note, just after I understood it, "Chen Yuen Hong, can you understand???", I raise my head shockingly and Mr Khair was looking at me, then I replied "(I nod)". Then he asked some question and I answer whatever I understand showed on the screen. "Wah, he really remember my name leh" I told my friend, he said "of course laa, he was your adviser leh and with the result you get in doploma, for sure he remembers you, he even gave us a book remember??", I was thinking real hard and finally I remember but just can't remember what's the title of the book. :)

That is the most shocking things happened to me, I never expect that there is still someone who remember me.

SALUTE Sir!!! Thousands Respect for you!!! :)

0 comments: