RSS

Sunday, December 21, 2008

What a Wonderful Weekends

20th December, Saturday, it was a wonderful day for me. Breakfast, movie, and a little present as it might at least have hidden some surprise on the outside. :)

I did something that relieved me on Saturday night, and that thing would be confessing myself. To confess really need guts, not just guts, you need gutssssss!!

I never expect anything from the beginning, but I hope it wont end up in a bad situation that would affect our friendship, and I was so damn lucky it didn't end up badly, but it didn't end up with a "happily ever after" ending anyway. Hehe.

I have never been so happy and excited for so long that I almost forget that kind of feeling. I don't know since when I start to lose the feeling of getting excited, last time when I got my first hand phone, the excitement and the happiness are now lost and I can't find it anywhere in me. even when I get my N95 8GB, the excitement is not there. The feeling that when you first fall for a girl during primary school is gone too. I am not saying that I never fall for my ex-gf but seriously, I have never felt so exciting falling for someone. She really bring those senses back to me.

I used to fall for her when we were in primary school. And now, after so many years, I fell for her again?? How could that be possible?? I start to think that falling for her is like a memory kept in me and it can be switch on anytime when the timing is right. How could I ever fall for somebody twice?? God, you playing with me??

Although I fall for her and she never run away because of that but it doesn't mean I am in a relationship, I AM STILL SINGLE NOW!!! No matter what, I m glad that I confessed and she never hate me for that, I want to thank God for this too. She is such a wonderful and a great friend that I will never want to lose. I can lose everything I have but she is just one of the friends that I would never give up for!! [Its not like You will let me lose everything right, my dear GOD?? ;)]

At first I didn't want to confess as I am really afraid that my I might risking this friendship. but I don't know what makes me take the risk. I am glad that i took the risk but at the same time, I am sorry for taking the risk. After all, it isn't bad just being friends. And from the very first time, I never expect anything other than just friends, is that appropriate?? Hmm, I wonder. :)

I guess we are meant to be friends ba!! There goes my happy story and left those sad story to myself, since Christmas is coming, no sad story!! Behind a happy story, there usually exist a sad one. :)

What a wonderful memory. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Wonder when will be the next time I can have such excitement.

2 comments:

GWP said...

Oh my God! Cant believe u fell for the same gal twice and ur 1st time was when u were in PRIMARY school?? She must be a great gal, I guess... Hahaha!! Friends are forever, relationship... Hard to say~ U really have guts to take risk... Haha... U know u might lose her but still try it out! Luckily she didnt turn her head off u...

Hey, how come u wrote it like u were having ur "1st intimation"? It's disgusting!

ChenChen said...

Yeah, she is great.. Haha.. I didn't want to take the risk but I don't know what makes me took the risk.. Maybe when knowing her more giving me the confident that no matter what I say, she wont turn her head off me.. What 1st intimation?? And I don't find it disgusting wor.. Aiya, you don't know my life maa.. If you know it better then you won't say its disgusting d.. Relationship, hah, don't need to say, impossible, that's for sure.. I am a person who only makes choices which is advantageous for both sides, I will reduce the risk until very low then only I plan what to do.. If I were to say it earlier, then it would already a disaster now, maybe.. After all, she is the only girl that gave me such feel.. As I have said, even when I was with my ex-gf, this kind of excitement just wasn't there.. Not that I never fell for my ex-gf but this is different.. :)