RSS

Thursday, April 23, 2009

23rd April 2009

This afternoon when I was doing assignment at my friend's house, I got a call from my dad saying that my mom has been kidnapped. I was really shocked! Then I called my mom's handphone and found out that it was about my sis.

Damn, giving wrong information on this kind of situation really stupid!!

Then, I called my sis, she was at Ixora. I guess it was a prank or just some ways for those stupid people to get money ba~~

Its not that I am bad or what, but I really want to curse the person who did that. Hope he will die in a miserable death, not just die, suffer long time only die~~!!!

Luckily it was just a fake call. Hope the real thing wont happen to people around me and friends away from me.

My dearly God, protect us ya!! Thanx ya... :*

0 comments: