RSS

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Final Exam...

Final exam starting on 18th May.

First paper 19th May: EPM2036 Control theory, 6 chapters, study chapter1, 2, 3, 4 & 6 (answer 4 questions)

Second Paper 20th May: EEM2046 Engineering Maths 4, 3 chapters, Have two sections, section A 3 questions, compulsory to answer all the question, each chapter a question, section B choose one question out of 3

Third Paper 22nd May: ETM2126 Information Theory & Error Coding, 5 chapters but the last two chapters combined and become one so there will be one and a half question each.

Forth Paper 26th May: LES1010 Technical Communication, not much to study, but need to know how to write technical report, press release, resume, cover letter and also XXX, I forgot what is the last one already Will spend as little time as possible to study it.

Firth, the last paper 30th May: ECP2056 Data Communication & Networking, 6 chapters, each chapter a question, planned not to study chapter 6 as it is really a lot, only will think about it after my third paper ba.


Five subjects to study, and I have not done any yet. So much to study and so little time to prepare. Although midterm studied but already forgot. Sometimes I wonder if I really am up to all these study thingy or not. Maybe I am not meant for it cause I really have a bad memory. I should be better in remembering everything I studied, but I can't, what a sad case. :(

Anyway, I hope can study really hard and pass all my papers with at least a B or B+, but if can go to A- or A then I would be happy. Just try your best and never regret, that's what I think. But sometimes, depending on your own ability, don't force yourself too much to remember more stuff where you will end up forgetting all others.

Do not give up a jungle because of a tree. All the best and good luck to myself!!!

I have never felt so down facing an exam before. Hope I can really study hard.

Yosh~~!!! I love you guys out there!!!

0 comments: