RSS

Friday, May 22, 2009

Exam, first 3 papers

First paper was Control Theory, well, has spend quite much time on that subject, so when looking at the questions, at least I know what the question is asking. But Seriously, I don't know whether I answered them correctly or not, question sound simple, but the marks given is high, so I am not sure whether to do it the long way or the simplified way. But its ok I think, hope won't fail for that subject, at least give me a B or B+ I would be happy, but if can give a an A- then better as I really really know how to do.

The second paper (engineering maths 4), my disaster, the questions all are straight forward, unlike in midterm, the final paper is way too easy that I was over confident and never recheck after I finish answering. :(
Cause of my laziness and over confidence, I lost 30marks out of 100. How sad, that worst case is when I was down, wanted to find somebody to talk to, that person said I am childish and start scolding me. Loosing 30marks in a day as well as loosing a friend in the very same day. A 6 years friendship, just because of prejudice and hatress, everything ends!!

Third paper, information theory, compare to pass years' papers, damn, it was easy, but also due to my lack of study, I lost 10marks, just a simple and tiny part of it I missed out and caused me those marks. But luckily the rest of the parts was done almost correctly. Hope this sem can pull up a little of my CGPA.

Hope the coming 2 papers can do well too...

All the best to my friends as well as myself... good luck!!!

0 comments: