RSS

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Maybe I Should Have........

Maybe when sombody has given you a chance for the second, no, third time already, you should appreciate it without bringing all the complex "equations" in. Just accept and do whatever you think its right to do.

When you were told that there will never, never, and never be a third chance in your life time, but after a while, a third chance is given to you, you should appreciate it. Can have a person giving you so much chances and not giving up hating you, I guess this would be the best person that I should appreciate ba.

What should I do?? Third chance has gone, if I really want it, can I get a forth chance??

Maybe I should not think about forth chance as it too far for me to reach, way too far. :( Unreachable.

Well, final exam coming loo, leave this problem to be solve after final baa Yuen Hong ooi. :)

Wish myself lucksssssssss....

3 comments:

GWP said...

All the best in ur final!!! Don't think too much about the chances... Just do whatever u think is right!

Gambate!

X.O.X.O

ChenChen said...

Thanx thr... :)

Unknown Spirit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.