RSS

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Second day of class

Class suppose to start at 2pm, I reached there at about 1.50pm. Then start listening to some songs in my hp, 2pm has reached, only a few were in the class. Then my friends came. At 2 something, the lecturer came and not just him, we were all surprised!! The whole class only have 18 students. The smallest even class I have been. Haha~~!!!

Then that lecturer start talking for more than 2 hours. God~~~!!! He can talk for more than 2 hours without stopping, my life will be miserable after this. :(

2 comments:

GWP said...

haha... it's not a surprise to me, cuz my course oso got a few classes that only hav 18 people...

next time when u're closer v ur lecturer u can beg him to stop lecturing when the time is up lo...

haha... he was a student b4, so he must know that attending a overtime lecture is very sien one...

ChenChen said...

Owh, reali?? My clas only hav 18 ppl cs its d last batch to hv dis subject, d nx batch onwards dun hv d...

Yeah, d lec told us to signal him when d time is up... haha... nxtime wil gv early signal I think... muahaha!!!