RSS

Monday, June 1, 2009

What a Day

First day working, first thing in the morning, when I was driving, all of a sudden a stupid female driver drove out from a junction and hit my car. I was already in front of her car !!! Get some scratches at the side of my car and make my car's side-rubber came off. Shit that MBK 61 black Naza female dummy driver.

After that, the second time went to send goods, wehn I was on my way back to shop, I was going straight, all of a sudden, another stupid car came out from junction without looking whether got car or not. When I stop right in front of him, then he also break hard, no choice, but to let him go as his car is in front of mine. What is wrong with the drivers today huh??

The worst thing is yet to happen. The third time when I want to go Ayer Keroh to send goods, when I reach somewhere near MMU (the uni that I am studying currently!!), wanted to shift to fifth gear from forth, suddenly a very weird and scary sound came from my car, at that instant, the engine died out. I quickly stop my car by the road side, trying to start it again, only can hear the starter's sound, engine died. I called my dad, spending hours only get my car towed to work shop. Before that my dad told me, it might be your timing belt has broken. When got to the shop, the foreman say the timing belt has broken. When I heard it, the first thing came to my mine was "Gosh, to repair this, lots of money is needed, and lots of time is needed". This time my car really has been defeated (Sigh). They need to bring the engine out from the car, open up the whole engine to change all the broken parts, its a big big job that consume lots of time.

Luckily it didn't happen on my exam days. Thank God. Hopefully my car will be fine after one week. Luckily I am safe, as well as my Pak Cik (worker) is safe, thank God.

3 comments:

ChenChen said...

Aiya, forgot to bring my hp, else, can take my car while is was being towed. Hee~~~

GWP said...

Luckily none of u is injured!

How's the Naza driver?? She just get away like that without even apologize or make a compensation?

Next time be careful on the road oh... Ppl today are rash...

ChenChen said...

Js a slight knock laa, nt reali vry hard... but since my car small so impact quite obvious laa, can feel my car moving...

Yala, dat driver ran away... walao... sigh... actualy i drive rach too, but den so far only ppl let me go, nvr knw dat gt such stupid driver dat wana go against d law, its obviously my way but stil wana cme kacau me... :(

since u knw nwadays ppl drive rashly, u must take care too oh... :)