RSS

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Have not BLOG for some time now...

Here I am blogging again.

Well, this time, I am sad, I just don't know where to put what's in my heart.

There goes the story, WE started with nothing, then WE slowly build OUR things up. From zero then there comes the TURTLES, RINGS, 3D PUZZLES, CUP, FB STATUS, and all time SMS. After a year, slowly, everything is reducing. I have got back the ring, the turtles that is suppose to be on my handphone is now in my car, which isn't something bad. I am having the cup back as no place to keep, the puzzles, I am having the couple puzzles with me already now, still, the LOVE LETTER and BOOKMARK is kept in there nicely.

Some more, the FB status is not there anymore, and even now lesser SMS is requested. Seem like this ONE YEAR has bring a huge difference and effects. What I can say is that I am not good in maintaining.

As days goes by, things I do it my way will be the wrong way. Things I think should be worrying about is something that shows I am a very immature person. Well, I am immature, that might be true, but I am not really that bad, at least I could live for 24 years.

At the end, I am just sad about the growing of US, its making me worry now. I wish I could improve something here about US. But whatever I do is just not helping. Whatever I think of doing for YOU is wrong, as I should be focusing in my career. From now on, I would focus in my career, just don't wish that at the end I am said that I don't spend enough time with YOU. I am trying to balance up my time, but NO COMPANION is needed, so lesser SMS is required.

Sad sad sad~~~ :'(

1 comments:

GWP said...

*hugs*

Take care darling... I'm trying hard to maintain mine too...

Let's work hard together ok ^___^

Love and Happiness are waiting for us!!

Gambate!!!

XOXO