RSS

Friday, December 10, 2010

My Dates

I am blogging again. Haven't blog for quite some time now.

Let me explain something here. Well, my gf's parents don't really let her to have a relationship at the moment as they have high expectation on her in studies. So, no choice, fallen for her so have to accept this part of her too. I don't mind. I really don't.

But then problems start to arise. Not having enough time with her, she can't date in Melaka, and my parents would worry about me very much if I go KL or maybe Serdang to find her. So, I can only manage to go find her once in a very long while.

After the visit on 9th October 2010, the next visit was on 29th and 30th. That time I stayed at my cousin's place. Well, really had a good time with my gf for both the days. Had a lot of fun as we are together all the time.

After that, 20th November 2010, she moved back to Serdang so I drove there to find her. My dad came with bus later on as he was late so can't come with me. That day, something bad happened, my wallet got stolen when I was trying to get into KTM at Serdang KTM Station. Including ATM money, all together I lost RM1k++. Really heartache. That was a nightmare for me. It took some time for me to mentally recover. Lodged a police report with dad then got home around 9pm.

The next time I visit is on 7th December 2010. It was a public holiday. I drove to Serdang with dad to fetch my gf then we all went for KLIMS10, which is KL International Motor Show 2010. Remember the last time I went to this show was with friends. We took bus then took LRT to PWTC. Had a lot of fun on my visit, saw lots of cars, after we have finish looking at the cars, we went to The Mall opposite PWTC for lunch. We had our lunch at Secret Recipe.

Then we went to shop for a while while dad went for some book exhibition. We went to take our car at PWTC and paid RM15 for the parking fee. Damn expensive!!! Then, we head back to Serdang, went to THe Mines for dinner, send her back and dad and I head back home.

Before reaching Melaka, we dropped by at Seremban, Giant, dad bought some plants for grandma which are damn smelly!!!

When we reached Melaka, we went for supper which dad gave the aunty a nickname, in chinese, bian tai de. Cause that auntie love to let my dad wait long long only will serve him.

There goes my day. Nothing special but the moment when I spend with her, it was marvelous. Really really wish I can date her in Melaka as driving at a place I don't know is scary and it was kinda stress. Driving in Melaka, I can close my eyes and can be able to reach my destination.

HAHA!!!

0 comments: