RSS

Monday, January 12, 2009

I apologise... What a wonderful 5minutes...

Firstly, I apologise for using vulgar word in my previous blog. I was really really pissed and angry. Now I know I shouldn't have to because its not worthy!!

Secondly, I had a walk today. Although a walk sounds common but after last night, this walk means something.

I have been living my days with "rush", when I am driving I focus 100% on the road and my speed, when I was riding on a motorbike I tend to ride it fast until I had an accident and it took me about a month for my wound to recover, then, when I was riding on bicycle I always tried hard to chase cars, I once chased a bus at Bukit St John's street, as for those who know the road, its kinda narrow so the bus cannot go too fast, I guess <40kn/h.

Aah, my days were either focus on the heavy traffic or focusing too much to prevent any accident happen on me that I forgot there exist scenery around me.

This morning, from 10.40am to 10.45am, after I eft my car in the workshop, I walked home. Walking slowly, under the 10am sun, with greens around me, I finally felt that its calm. Looking at the sun shining on the leaf and grass, its wonderful. I haven't had such walk for really long time, even if i had it last time, I wouldn't be able to appreciate it neither feel it.

Living in such a "rushing" life, sometimes slow down and look around you, you might find something that you didn't notice before.

That's how I feel this morning, although walking under the sun is kinda hot but I am glad I walked. :)

Have a nice day. ;)

2 comments:

GWP said...

Hey dear, it's ur blog, u can write anything here... It's ANYTHING! So, no apology is needed =)

Everyone has bad day... Everyone meets troubled... Just don't let them bother u and ur mood! ^_^

Teach u something... Middle finger:
凸(=.=)凸

Hehe...

Have a nice day! ^_^

ChenChen said...

I know its my blog but its kinda nt so nice to the reader maa, I wanted to use CB n LC de but den tot of u r reading, so I dun wana spoil my impression lo.. haha..

Seldom a trouble wil bother for more than 24hours de laa, except studies and some other stuff.. hahahaha..

But dun worry, I am always happy go lucky de.. :)

My My!! Where did u get dat middle finger?? How I wish I knew dis sign when I wrote my blog.. haha!!!

U too, have a nice day... :)