RSS

Sunday, January 11, 2009

What's Wrong With Those Words~~!!?? (Content with violent words)

Is that wrong when I ask "How are you recently?" and "What are you doing lately?" ??

Why everytime I asked "my" friend, they will say "Enough, that's it!!" and "Don't ask useless question"..

Damn, why am I so pissed off now??

What wrong with those fucking question?? Are those fucking damn question provoking you guys!!??

SHIT!! Those are question that to show I concern, and what's the fucking problem with you guys??

I am not trying to piss you off with those questions, its just that we haven't contact for some time and I just want to fucking know how you are recently!!

FUCK!! DAMN!! SHITHEAD!!

That's it!! As long as I consider "you" as my so-called "friend", I will never ask those fucking stupid question again.

Arrgghhh... Go to hell!!!

I have never felt so angry before.. Shit man!!!

Since that's the problem, I will never give a fucking damn on "you" anymore..

[Middle Finger]

0 comments: