RSS

Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Gosh!!

Guess this is really a new year for me. Last year 42" waist, and this year, year 2009, I have gain some "length" at my waist, 44: now. :'(

I think next year would be 46" ba. Haha!!

2 pairs of clothes for CNY, it doesn't sound enough oh. But hard to find my shirt la. Sienz...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Tonight, when my mom, sis and I reached home(down stairs), my sis was driving, she parked her car in one of the parking lots as usual. But there was a white color thing, dunno what, covered with a plastic under the car, my sis reversed to have a look then move her car forward again.

Suddenly my mom said:" Eh!! Don't park here, just in case its a BOMB!!" At that instant, my sis and I laugh out as loud as we could. Why on earth did a person put a bomb there?? Just want to try whether the bomb works?? Haha!!

Maybe my mom watch too much movie already. What my sis did was to park her car at the space beside the "BOMB", its still the same right!!?? My mom said it should be safe here.

MY!!! What kinda stupid person would create a so-called "BOMB" js to take effect on a small parking lot?? If it is, then it should be a called as Fire Cracker, not bomb.

Haha!!

Before that, when were having dinner at hawker center, I didn't know what was wrong with me, when my mom's and sis's food came, my mom asked the girl:"Girl, how much??", she said Rm8.10, I started to laugh already. After that I told me mom, she said she worth Rm8.10 only. Hehe...

My mom and sis laugh...

Then when my food came, an old lady, hmm, fat, my mom told me to ask her how much she cost, then I did. She replied Rm9.30, I was holding back my laugh, but my sis already put her head down on the table non stop laughing. Haha!!

After that lady went away, my mom said, hwahh, fatter and older cost more leh!! haha!! Damn!!

:)

0 comments: