RSS

Monday, March 22, 2010

Am I Alright??

These few days I have been feeling really really tired. During the day I am like a zombie who sleeps a lot, then at night I can fall asleep. Is this a symptom of insomnia? Man, I really don't wish there is any problem to my body then I just died in my sleep. I still have things that I want to try out and things I want to do before I die~~~

Gosh, maybe the weather is the cause or maybe its a sign from God that I should take better care of my own body. I used to be 108kg or 109kg, but just now it showed I was 102.5kg. But I still feel fat, my pants has not gotten bigger. Hmmm, maybe the muscles that I have been building so far has now becoming fats. Last time I would go to shop and help out, carry heavy stuffs, walk for a distance to deliver that heavy goods, its an exercise and at the same time can build muscles, but since I have not been to help out in shop for a very long time, I think my muscles are gone.

Sigh~~~ when I have time, I should work out more. Where got a girl prefer a fat guy right??

Sigh~~~

Sigh~~~

Sigh~~~

0 comments: