RSS

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What is wrong??

What is wrong?? What is wrong with us?? What have I done that you are so not happy with me about?? I tried, I tried not to do things that you dislike but still it never makes you happy. What do you want from me actually?? I really really don't know!!!

I am kinda piss off now, not with you but with myself. Why can't I make you happy??

Yeah, maybe someone can comfort you better. Since I am not any better I think its best that I just leave. No point for me being here and argue about a problem which I had already forgot what it is about anymore. Its been drag too long now.

Tonight I think I have reach my own limit. We were just happy chatting just now and now suddenly it got so bad.

Am I really that bad in understanding people around me??

DEAR HELP!!! :'( :'( :'(

1 comments:

ChenChen said...

dun nid help d... :)