RSS

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Two Continuous Weeks of...

Long time didn't blog liao, wanted to blog many many times but always end up busy and no time. Finally have time now, not because I really do but just me being lazy to do what I have to do.

Well, let me tell you about my two special weeks. First week, a friend's girlfriend contacted me via Facebook, she wanted to have a surprise birthday party for my friend who told her that he never had a birthday celebration when he is in Melaka. Then she came up with this idea to surprise him. I asked and looked for few friends, classmates suit our relationship better, they all agreed while at the same time celebrating for another friend. That day, Saturday 18th Mac 2010, we had class at 8am till 12pm but that class ended at about 10am so we went to another class which started on 9am till 12pm. After that class three of us (including that guy who is going to have his surprise) went to TC Spring for lunch, after that we all went home and get a good sleep. She booked the place at 7pm but then some people was late so I went to delay till 730pm. Before that Boy came, most of us already reach, when he reached and he got surprised. Long story, no mood to continue anymore now, what I wanted to share here is the food at Wok and Pan. The first one is called Cordon Bleu which is chicken stuffed with ham and cheese. It tastes nice, not bad. Then the marvelous cake came, the cake has a lot of layers, cheese and strawberry, really really nice!!! But I forgot to take picture of the cake. :'(




After that dinner, some went Pur Bar, those who were not going went for pool. My oh my, my pool SUCKS!!! I want to improve it someday. :)

For second surprise party. We had a party on Saturday then on Monday, another friend's sister called me up to tell me about her plan. I tried to ask as many friends as possible but then end up only two person (including me) went. Her sister did call some more friends, even our lecturer (my friend's adviser) came. Around 12 of us including my friend and her boyfriend went to Windmill at Melaka Raya. I guess my friend really got surprised when she saw us. A lot of foods' picture were uploaded in Facebook but I only have one picture which is the food I ordered, Chicken and Fish on the same plate.


After that dinner I went for a friends open house. For both Saturday, I was busy, hardly get such busy weekends filled with friends around me.

Love it~!!! :)

0 comments: