RSS

Friday, November 7, 2008

About me....intro...


Hello, I am Chen, that is what people call me. People know me after I gt into Uni call me Chen, those know me from before knows my real name.

I am an ordinary guy came out from no where start blogging here all because there is a very nice friend invited me here. I have nothing to do now, feeling boring on friday night, and that is the reason why I am here to type. :)

Hurmm, what else about me I can say?? Although my soul have been in this body for so many years but it seem that my soul still don't quite understand what I am, what I want, what I like and what my hobbies are.

Since I don't know what I want to intro, lets list out something:

1st: What do I do everyday??
-During holiday, if I don't help in the shop then I will just stay at home doing "nothing"

2nd: What do I do at home usualy??
-10am, time to wake up, sometimes 11am if and only if I slept late the previous night.
-the first thing to do after I woke up, switch on my beloved pc, then start to online.
-when the pc is loading, I will go and brush my teeth because dentist ask me to be hardwokring in brushing them, last time, i brush in the morning only, but now, i brush at night too.
-after that I will start to find things that I can do with my internet.
-usualy go youtube to see whether my Bleach is on or not, if it is not then I will go to another website to see whether d comic version is out or not, if both are not out yet then I will continue checking mails and check whoever in my msn list is online.
-sometimes I will go search for some taiwan's entertainment show to download (usualy watch it from youtube as it is a lot faster, my network damn slow!!!)
-after that, frienster will come into my mind, quite bored with friendster already but that's the way for me to keep in touch with a lot people, although there are websites like myspace and facebook, but I am just being so lazy to apply for all that, chinese said "hen ma fan" and "lan duo la".
-blah... blah... blah... there goes my one hour or two.

3rd: What do I do after that one or two hours??
-then my stomach's alarm will sound.
-when it sounds, it time to eat, no breakfast usualy, brunch, that is what people call it
-that most problem thing comes, why do I say so??
where to eat??
what to eat??
what I want to eat today??
where else can I find nice and cheap foods??
is there any nice place with nice food around where I stay??
-arrgghhh... just this few questions will make me crazy because I have to ask myself at least three times a day, sometimes four, I am not sure whether I reach five or not.. haha.. :D
-after so many questions, I will still end up going to the nearest stall to buy a packet of economic rice, a huge one, the most Rm5 she will give me.
-my sister always say, "the economic rice is suppose to be cheap but everytime when you are buying, it is not econimic already". haha..

4th: What do I do when I reach home with the packet of rice??
-wei!!! of course eat it laa, what else I can do about it?? My stomach alarm sounded ok!!
-but at the same time, since I do not like tow waste my precious time, I will watch youtube while eating the packet of rice.
-when I feel bored, I will contact my "agent" to get some high definition dvd and watch.
-once I start watching, I will end up realizing the time at about 5pm.

5th: What do I do after 5pm??
-5pm is time to watch drama on tv, s'pore drama, the drama showing now is about a guy frm 90's not purposely went back to 60's/70's, back to the time when he was born.
-once start watching, I won't stop untill the time is 8pm.
8pm is time for shower, after that, if not watching again then I will be sitting down in front my pc untill the time for bed.


That is how my life is all about. Not to waste my precious time?? I am actualy doing it. But I like it. Just hope that I won't regret later on.

Guess that is all about me for now, I tend to make long stories, sorry about that.
My mom used to tease me, if i were to be the person who make scripts for dramas, that drama will be at least 1000 episodes. HAHA!!!

3 comments:

GWP said...

Haha, sound like I'm the one spreading this "virus" named "blogging" to you... It's a good start! Keep it up, dudes! Haha! Peace~

ChenChen said...

Haha, its not a virus, its just a habit, or mayb a way to get rid of my boreness.. anyway, thamx to u oh.. hehe.. Dude?? Haha, nvr heard a grl calling me dude.. :) but its nice...

ChenChen said...

U knw wat?? I nvr nvr nvr tot dat thr wud b somebody drop a cooment.. haha.. was surprised to c it, i nvr c whether gt comment o nt cs only u knw i hv blog... haha... :)