RSS

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Timetable!!!

I am in second sem of my gamma year (beta, gamma, delta and epsilon) now, I only take one subject this sem as I had transferred quite a few subjects so I will be quite free for now.

The problem is that my timetable is too free, I only have 3 days of class, Monday frm 5pm-7pm, Tuesday 10am-12pm tutorial and 5pm-7pm class, then Thursday only have class from 12pm-2pm.

That's how free I am, sometimes I wonder why I don't take more subjects so that I can be a bit free towards my delta and epsilon year.

But its all too late, I can't take it already, class started. Sigh!!! :(

Sunday night, I should be sleeping early for Monday's class but I am here typing and typing until I don't know what else to type already.

But I really wish to take at least 2 subjects. How I wish I could turn back the time, the worse thing is that my class is in the afternoon, the time where people are playing and resting, no mood for class. :(

Since I have so much time, should I be revising more frequently?? I should but I just didn't. Spent all my weekends doing nothing, I planned to study but I forgot. Walao!!

So moody. Having a gf is tedious huh, how come?? I wonder... If it is, then why there are so many couples out there?? Aren't they feel tedious too?? Aiya, whatever it is, no chance for me also de laa, poor me... :(

Is it confessing so hard?? Its not, I think, but I don't want to loose a friend like her, I like her but... but... but...

............................ (speechless) ...........................

Is it when you really like someone, as long as she is happy, you shall no mind about yourself?? I mean something so call sacrifice. I know she will reject me, but if I am just her friend, she would be happier than having me to confess, hmmm, I guess I know what to do, I will not confess!! As long as she is happy to be my friend, I am happy for her too, that's how it should be. I am not sacrificing, I just don't want to take the risk. I would rather hide my feelings than to loose a friend.

Hey, reader, don't tell anyone that I like somebody secretly ya!! Haha... :p

Hehe, 12.30am now, the clock at home already told me, "its 1am midnight now!! (in mandarin)", the clock is half an hour faster, haha. Time to go to bed, but have to do something on my hp first before sleep because I was too lazy to do it this afternoon.

0 comments: