RSS

Monday, November 10, 2008

Today, 10th Nov 08...

Today, 10am, I woke up and switch on my pc as usual. Wanted to print my notes but then I found out I don't have Microsoft Office software, only have Openoffice. No choice, have to wait untill I got the software only I print my notes.

I get to know that my friend's birthday is today so I asked him out, go sushi king to kind of celebrate it. I was surprised that he replied my sms early in the morning (he only wakes up at 12pm usually). Then he agreed to go sushi king.

I hate nothing to do, so I watch "Resident Evil2" which I bought the other day but haven't watch. It was nice, the story makes me want to watch part3 so much. Wanted to go lunch but then I am going to sushi king at 3.30pm so I decided not to have lunch (on the other hand, I was just being too lazy :) ).

I took a nap at 2pm untill 2.30pm and went for a bath. Planned to go Bunga Raya and buy the Microsoft Office 2007 cd but the pirated shop close. So I went to JJ after that.

Sushi king was full, don't know what happened. But before my friend reach, all of a sudden, so many empty space pop up. Guess he brought luck, haha. I ate a lot.

IMPORTANT part comes:
He told me that his ex-girlfriend wished him last night at 12am. He also said that his ex (short for ex-girlfriend) never sleep late but she just did it because she want to wish him at 12am. Before I continue, his ex is a nurse. He was shocked to get his ex wished him too.

His ex asked him, what present do you need me to get you?

He replied, its ok, you don't have to buy me any.

Then his ex said, last time you always ask me to buy you something but I never buy, so, you let me know what you want, I buy for you.

He still say its ok.

He asked his ex to sleep early because she is not used to staying up late and it might be a habit is she continues to this kind of lifestyle. He added, I am just giving advise, you can not to listen to it, it is just an advise after all.

She replied, no, I haven't heard you advise for so long now so I will listen and obey it.
(If you were me, you can smell something fishy here already right??)

.......................................................................................

He told me, right before his ex say goodbye, his ex send something to him and after seeing it, he straight offline. The words are "I miss you".

If i were him, I don't think I will offline so quickly, after all, both them were to be very close once.

I told him, you know your ex wana be with you back together, why don't you give her a chance?

He said, first, I have no feelings for her anymore, when I get to hear "back together", I am freak out, that's what he told me.

I try to pursuade him to give her a chance but he just wouldn't do it.

Its not like I want my ex back but to have someone who cares about you, and someone who likes you, you should at least give them a chance, after all they were once a couple.

Talking about it, will I be like him if my ex want me back?? I wonder..........................................

That all for tonight, its 12am now, which means its 11th Nov 08 already.

2 comments:

GWP said...

Well dear, everyone has different mindset. When a relationship had died, it's died. Couples broke up because it has problem in the relationship. When we're unable to solve the problem and when the problem just couldnt be ignored and wont disappear, break up is the best way. Dont waste ur time as well as ur gf/bf's time. Dont let him/her miss the right person because of u. And most importantly, dont ever try to accept someone because u're touch or u feel sympathy! U'll destroying his future~ Haha!
Am I too serious? Anyway, 勉强是没有幸福的!Cheer!

ChenChen said...

I knw 勉强是没有幸福的 but she reali like her, but yeah u r rite, dun accept a person bcs of sympathy o touched, mayb i was wrong at dis point, thanx 4ur guidance.. bt my fren is single nw, i wanted him to try it cs i scare he might miss his Mrs right ma, bt den he did oso mention dat he feel scare when talking abt getting abck again with his ex.. haha.. i dun think its so scary laa... haha...

so, wat do u think?? wil u b together again with ur ex? u told me u had 2, either of them.. wil u?? n after u broke up with him, wil u stil bfren him??