RSS

Friday, November 14, 2008

Alone in the middle of the night...

Its 12am now, I could not sleep. I guess i had this problem that my friend is facing now, the problem is cannot sleep before 1am, my friend is worse, 4am only can sleep.

I was wondering about having a girlfriend, is having one nice or is it not?? I wish to get one, of course the girl I like, but I am afraid that she and I not match. That's the only thing I am worrying about.

I was asking myself whether or not I confess, I want to but I am afraid that it will affect our friendship. I don't want to loose this friend, but I want to confess. Shall I give relationship a chance or I shouldn't take risk for friendship??

I like her, that's the truth but I think she never likes me, how will she react if I were to confess?? Will she reject me first then try to get herself away from me??

I know I want a girlfriend so much but it doesn't mean I am not sincere to her, I really like her, for a long time now i guess...

AAhhh!! Why should I be thinking about this??

IMPOSSIBLE laaa!!! :'(

5 comments:

GWP said...

Hey, what's up dear? Y so desperate?? Haha... Having a gf is as tedious as having a bf, but love is a spice isn't it? Good luck my fren! If u succeed, I cheer for u. If u fail, I dun mind lending my arm... Though it might be too small for u... Haha! Wish u best of luck!

ChenChen said...

Arm?? haha.. shoulder better, nah, I wont confess, for sure will be rejected.. not desperate js dat its been a long long alrd.. hehe.. y tedious?? is dat means u dun wana get bf alrd?? love is a spice?? spice of wat?? :Spice Girl"?? haha... anyway, all d best for ur exam ya.. :)

GWP said...

Haha, sorry sorry, i mean shoulder... I've messed it up v arm... =p U didnt propose how u will u'll surely fail? Never try never know... Not dont want to get bf already la, just sometimes dont really feel like having one so desperately lo... Sometime i might feel lonely, but is not really deaperate... Haha, all the best ya^_^

ChenChen said...

Haha, u r rite, nvr try nvr knw.. But I js knw maa... haha... o0o, when u feel lonely den find a bf laa, bt when u r nt, den break lo.. kaka... I m nt desparate too bt js dat I wana put my lil secret in dis blog ma.. haha.. anyway, thanx for ur wish, but I wont do it.. :)

La Musique... said...

hey...haha..i think I knw who u're trying to confess to?i guess..haha..so obvious...