RSS

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CNY eve & First Day of CNY

Well, lets start with the day before CNY eve, which is on Friday the 12th Feb 2010. My friend came back, so we decided to go hangout. We went to new Jusco which located right beside Tesco. When we reach there, the car park is filled with cars!! But the first round the car park and we got ourselves a parking lot while everybody was still searching for one, we were really very lucky back there. This new Jusco is designed according to the JB's Jusco in Terbrau City. Its huge and it had a lot of things to shop. First we went round the new shopping complex, I got myself a pair of new shoe which only cost me RM50. I don't have the picture of new shoe here so cannot show it. After we went round and round that shopping complex and its time for dinner, we had a really really huge problem in making decision for dinner. Finally, I decided to go Stone Grill where the food will be served on a piece of rock, the rock can keep heat well without seeing any fire near us when we eat. I ordered Salmon and my friend ordered Ostrich Meat.




After the dinner, we went for a fast drive then I send my friend home. There goes my Friday.

On Saturday, the CNY eve. I was like usual staying at home and do some special preparation for CNY. 7pm was the time where we need to go restaurant for reunion dinner. I forgot what time we started the dinner but what I can comment about that restaurant is that the food is not what I expected. A restaurant like serving that kind of food, minue marks. The dinner was filled with complains, although some dish are well cooked and taste nice but overall is not very good. Serving food which is not cooked, prawns, it sucks!!! Before we went into the restaurant, I kinda took some pictures due to boring.



After dinner, my mom, sis, and I went to my grandma house (mother side). This is a family where I would prefer to celebrate in cause they are more people and its really really nice to have kids running around us all the time and the elder people talking, its really lively as compared to my dad's side family. Yamaha 125Z really looks small when I am on it!!!



After some talking among the people in the house, its finally time for fire crackers. While waiting for the fire crackers to be hung:




At first, four of the Red Long Fire Cracker was hung, it was so loud that I can't hear properly after that:


Then, another two was lite up. I think the whole Taman, we are the noisiest. :)

The time where they played the fire crackers was about 12am++, after that we all gone home and the next morning we went to my grandma house to "bai nian". This was the day where we usually have our "lou shang". Let the ladies do the preparation job:




The moment when we all start to lou shang, it was crazy, the whole house gone crazy with "Huat AH!!!!!". Everybody was shouting out very loudly. It was really fun. When we all lou shang, we dun care what we are doing or how we do it, we just LOU and HUAT AH!!! After lou shang:




My Ah Po eating Lou Shang!!! :)


After this, we all have free time to do what we want. Elder people will just rest or talk among themselves about almost everything. Kids will play among themselves too, for youngsters like us, we can't join elder peoples' talk, so we just join the kids and play with them. Finally, time for dinner. After we took dinner then we all went home to prepare for the second day of CNY where we will be out almost half the day visiting relatives~~~

to be continued.................

0 comments: