RSS

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Forth and Fifth Day of CNY

Hmmm, the forth day of CNY, I woke up at about 10am, just when I started to blog and facebook then I got a text from my friend, L, saying that he want to go visiting. I told him 1130am but I couldn't make it so change to 12pm. I went to L's house and fetch him to another friend's house, H's house, while waiting for another friend, S, to arrive. When that friend arrived, four of us went to J's house. we spent some times at J's house then T's gf called J at his house then we all, the five of us, J, H, L, S and me waited for T and his gf to arrive. J's younger brother has gone tall and has grown up well but J is still the old J that we all used to know, full with his jokes and action, its always funny to hang around with J. But we hardly hang out cause we are now all separated, some working, some studying at different place, even studying in same university still we hardly hang out as we have our own bunch of friends.

After J's house we went to L's house, which I had already went earlier. J's asked us to go L's house while he took a shower, we were asked to wait for him. While waiting for him, we contacted Z who is on his way back home from Muar. When Z is reaching home, we decided to go to his house, when we came out from L's house then only J arrive. We waited him for about 20 minutes to 30 minutes. After L's house, we all went to W's house. Spent some time there talking then finally we move again. We went to Z's house first then only to S's house. My oh my!!! The cheese cake that S made was marvelous!!! Its really nice. At least the cheese suits my flavor, the cheese taste wasn't too strong or too mild, just nice.

They planned to go massage, S and L, but J wanted to follow so they postponed to fifth day of CNY. After S's house we all went home. J and W got a dinner which everyone from "Zhong Bu" will be. Although I do know some Zhong Bu people but since I don't drink or really hang out with them closely so I spent my night at home, I even missed the chance to gather with everyone at Pure Bar. :(

Fifth day of CNY, holidays end~~~ :'( Today, 5pm I have a lecture to attend. But before that I have to go visit my ex's house. So I went to get some "Bak Gua" then went to her house at around 4pm. I used to be afraid of her mom but I seemed to get used to it. Her mom isn't very fierce actually, its just that the way the communicate is different from my family, I took years to get myself used to it. But this time is different, her dad was at her house too. But her dad didn't say anything when I went. I was there watching the Hong Kong drama. My timing was just nice, I had reason to leave so that I don't have to sit for too long and I was kinda shy to be there with her family as I am just nobody.

When I was leaving for class, she gave some Chinese Orange. Well, it was another good timing cause my malay friend is asking for Limau. Since I got some from her so I just share some of my Limau with my malay friend. After the class I had dinner with my family and now I am here to write whatever happen yesterday and today.

There goes my CNY, wonder is there anything else more to happen. =)

0 comments: