RSS

Monday, February 8, 2010

Sad & Down

Sad sad sad. I am suppose to have industrial training on this coming 31st May. The first company I sent my resume to is the company that I had my practical when I was in diploma. I thought the chances are very high to get it cause I am used to the enviroment there already. I thought this was an advantage. After few weeks I sent my letter, no reply. My friend that sent together with me already got reply but I am still waiting for reply. I couldn't wait anymore, I called. The answer was "Sorry laa, the project that is suppose to start on June has been delayed till end of the year". I was like "Damn, if this company don't want me then where am I suppose to go??". This time I am facing big problem already. Why is degree giving me so much problem? WHY~~!!!??? :'(

0 comments: