RSS

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Walking Zombie

Walking Zombie, yeah, I am the walking zombie. I reached campus at around 4pm today, went to library to study with my friends which we all end up chating, as usual. I was still normal although I am kinda sick inside. At around 6pm suddenly my stomach got weird and I felt hungry (I have been having problem with my stomach this few days) then I ask my friend to go for dinner together. I took a soup Mee Hoon Kueh and a cup of 100 plus as the doctor said I can do that as to recover the salt that I have lose due to diarrhea. After the meal then my stomach starts to get really sick, after the first time went to toilet I took my medication hoping that it will stop but too bad it doesn't. It came for second time and after that I really really lose my strength, can't even stand properly. Even walking also looks like a walking zombie. My friend saw me and told me I looked pale. Weather was so hot and it makes me sweat like I just had my shower. Then this friend gave me a piece of tissue, it was really nice, kinda touched. :)

Right before the test I was like a handphone with low batt, during the test, when I read the first question and I gave up and did the second question first. After I am done with the second question then I used a lot of time to think about the first. Suddenly, from no where I thought of a way to solve it, just when I thought about it, I over heard my tutor explain to my friend. Then slowly I manage to finish up the question. My friend beside was asking me question, I can't hear what he was saying but later on I kinda catch what he was asking, I tried to explain to him but, usually when you are trying to cheat, you will feel like the lecturer keep looking at you and you might also think that he knows that you are cheating, so I tried my best to explain when the lecturer turned around.

Finally, "ok, times up, the last person in each row, please stand up and collect the papers". Well, I was the last person so its my job to collect.

After the test, I felt my energy came back. I can even race with some people on my way back which frightened me. The driver in front of my made me misunderstand that he want to race, but then he brakes alot early than I do and I nearly "kiss" his "ass". Luckily my brake pads are new. After that I just leave that guy behind and race home.

After my shower, again, I become zombie. So, zombie is blogging. :)

0 comments: