RSS

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Finally, I have made the hardest decision. The most cruel and mean decision. I've just told C that I would prefer if she can get a new bf. Well, this might make her hate me from the bottom of her heart. But I really hope it wont. There goes one of my problems, my conclusion is that she really cares cause I always have this idea "when someone cares then he/she will always be there to argue or quarrel with you, someone who don't give a damn doing so is that someone who do not care about you". I am not sure how far this is true but I hope I am not making an enemy.

Well, as for V, I hope she will be busy with her stuff till she forgets about me or even she gets a new bf cause I will never never have a relationship with her.

I am not trying to show off here, but this is my blog so I wish to share my problem here. I am not handsome nor clever and most of all I am not rich but still I am now giving two priceless chances away of having a gf.

Hopefully God wont make me pay for it. :)

Thank God.

I am sorry, truly sorry.

0 comments: