RSS

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Having dinner with my dear "Aunty" and get to meet with such cute, friendly, funny and handsome kid at the same time, my dinner is never better. In fact, its almost perfect!! :)

Well, I miss that kid so much now. I think I am in love with that kid. Whenever I see kid then I will think of the kid I met, when I think of the kid I met, it reminds of the "Aunty" incident. I will smile whenever I think about it. What a funny incident I've met so far. The best part was that the kid was wiling to follow us back back, he even said Bye Bye to his mom. Awwhh~~ how sweet~~~ :)

The best part of that kid is that he knocked his head on the wall when he came in, within half an hour, he knocked for the second time, this time, he turned around and beat the well. Hahaha!!! Kawaiiii !!!

Guess its time for me to make a kid for my own. I really miss him very much. :(

When can I see you again kid?? I should have keep his parents contact detail that time... :(

What a waste~~~

2 comments:

GWP said...

how d~a~r~e~e~e~e~e you...!!!

ChenChen said...

Wat?? wat did i say?? y u sounds so angry??? hehe... :)